Everest Engineering designs and manufactures vacuum conical dryers for drying free-flowing materials that cannot stand attrition. Drying takes place in a conical chamber that rotates end over end to create a gentle folding and mixing action. Vacuum dryers remove moisture by exposing the materials to reduced pressure. Just enough heat is used to replace that lost through vaporization.
Special Features of Rotocone Vacuum Dryer:
– The drier is designed and manufactured with C-GMP Concept & other international regulating bodies
– Continuous measurement of various process Parameters in the drying room.
– Sizes available from 25 Ltrs to 12000 Ltrs gross volumetric capacity
– Pressure part conforming to ASME & other International Design Codes.
– Quick opening type, pre insulated Manhole Cover which can be Handied by a single operator with ease.
– Ease of internal and external cleaning with full access for inspection & testing
– The vapour filter is provided with higher filtration area and is detachable to facilitate easy cleaning and changeability
– The pleated cartridge filter media of PTFE are provided to increase the filtering area while vapour filter is provided with cleaning arrangement by nitrogen gas
– Mechanical brakes are provided in non sparkling design to maintain the desired position of the rotocone
– A pneumatic actuated butterfly valve is provided for charging & discharging of product
– If required it is possible to apply a clean in place (C.I.P) device that carries a high performance rotary spray head suitable for spraying in all direction inside the vessel
– We also supply other accessories like Cyclone separator, high vacuum pump & condenser, Heating & Cooling system required for solvent recovery of complete system
– Drying fine chemicals
– Food products
– Powdered metals